Tuesday 13 December 2011

Animal Instincts

YES! YES! YES! Today I received the acceptance e-mail from Siren for Animal Instincts, the 2nd book in the Anderson series. Whoopie! Happy dance!

I have been on tenderhooks for the last 4 weeks regarding Animal Instincts. The pessimist in me thought this will be a rejection. I'm so glad I've been proved wrong. I don't know whether the follow up e-mail I sent to Siren earlier this evening had anything to do with it, but 3 hours at the most later and I get an early Christmas present.

So Animal Instincts will be published sometime in March 2012. What is Mills & Boon's loss is Siren's gain.

And now back to writing the third in the series. Oh dear! I'm having so many problems with Body Rocks. Hmm, maybe it's time for some Def Leppard!

No comments:

Post a Comment