Tuesday 5 June 2012

Body Rocks

Yesterday (4th June) I received the contract for Body Rocks. And tonight I returned it! Tentative release date at this time is 18th July.

Progress report on Lust in the First Degree - it stands at just over 28k. Another 20k and I'll be ready to submit. I'm working hard on it and hopefully will submit to Siren sometime in July. Hopefully before Body Rocks is released! I'm having a blast writing it. Matt is so cynical when it comes to romance and love, but, and just like his sister, Ramona, in "Animal Instincts" when the right man- or in Matt's case, woman- comes along, you're blown away. Darcy is the perfect soul mate for Matt. Well, if a volcanologist can't tame a bad-ass cop with a volcanic temper, I don't know who else can!

One final note - I definitely don't like this new look blogger page. Just got used to the old one and then they changed it! And for those who follow me, I do follow you too, but it always says I'm not following anybody's blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment